Banks Big Hoss Diesel Tuner pours on the Cummins power and delivers a host of benefits and built-in safety features. Does not require a T-tap on the pump wire. Adds up to +70 hp and +180 lb-ft with recommended airflow improvements. Fully compatible with DynaFact electronic gauges. If a pyrometer is used, tuner will automatically be enabled with a Temperature Limiting Control feature to keep exhaust gas temperatures in a safe range. Built-in torque converter clutch protection. When signal is delivered to lock the torque converter, additional fuel delivery is momentarily de-rated to eliminate clutch slippage. Incorporates a mission-critical safety-circuit design that functions as an engine and transmission watchdog. The built-in self-diagnostics ensure that the device has no negative effect on the vehicle’s electronics. Competitively priced. Banks Big Hoss Diesel Tuner pours on the Cummins power and delivers a host of benefits and built-in safety features.
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Adds up to +70 hp and +180 lb-ft (rear wheel)
- Doesn’t tap the pump wire
- Compatible with DynaFact gauges
- Temperature limiting control w/opt Temp Limit Kit 63075
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-94
- Fits 1998 1/2-00 Dodge 5.9L
Big Hoss Diesel Tuner with ActiveSafety for use with 1998.5-2000 Dodge 5.9L