The Sanderson O350 header fits Oldsmobile 350 engines in a variety of street rods and customs which do not have a cross member under the center of the engine. The compact design of the O350 clears all types of steering and motor mount setups.
The O351 header set fits cylinder heads with intake port dimensions of 2-1/8″ x 1-3/16″ (see image)
Includes all hardware necessary for installation.
Engine : Oldsmobile 350 V8
Primary Tube Diameter : 1-5/8″
Collector Diameter : 3″
Weight : 16 LBS / 7.26 KGS
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8″ Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the USA
- Header Bolt Set
- Collector Reducer Set
Sanderson’s Ceramic Coating is recommended for every vehicle application and is the default finish selection choice above. To meet high standards of quality, Sanderson applies a multi-layer inside and outside aluminized ceramic coating in-house and then polishes the coating to a high luster. This aerospace and military-grade technology adds excellent protection to your headers, while offering the benefit of thermal control in your engine bay. It also improves cylinder scavenging of exhaust gases, and increases the longevity of your header investment.
When sitting in driver’s seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver’s Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidentally, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side.
NOTE: Image graphic is generic and not exact representation of product.
|Weight (Lbs / Kg)
||16 / 7.26
TECH TIP: Tighten Oldsmobile header bolts in three steps, following this tightening sequence for proper retention and sealing:
- The Patented Leak-Free Design that Sanderson Headers offer you is the only leak-free flange design on the market … Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak! Click here for installation procedure.
- Sanderson Headers are NOT emissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
- Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson Header. Please read our tech article that thermal coatings and header wraps.
Limited 5 Year General Warranty
Sanderson Street Rod Headers strives to supply our customers with the highest quality parts and service available in the street rod industry. In keeping with this, we warrant and will repair or replace, at our option after inspection in our facility, any of our products which are found by us to have failed due to defects in either material or workmanship. This warranty is activated by the return of the Warranty Card enclosed with every pair of headers, and is effective for FIVE YEARS * from the date of purchase as indicated on the original invoice.
This Warranty does not cover products that fail due to improper motor tuning, alteration, disassembly, or damage caused by racing, misuse, neglect, abuse, improper installation and/or accident, or when used on applications for which they were not designed or approved. We are specifically not responsible for the costs of removal, installation, transportation, destruction of other components, inconvenience, loss of time, or other personal damages, or for any other associated costs including the application of aftermarket coatings applied by others. Sanderson Street Rod headers shall not be liable for any and all consequential damages occasioned by the breach of any written or implied warranty pertaining to this sale in excess of the purchase price of the product(s) as found on the original invoice.
WRAPPING HEADERS WITH THERMAL TAPE VOIDS WARRANTY.
* Extremely compact header designs which locate the collector in close proximity to the exhaust ports are very sensitive to engine tuning. Improper air/fuel mix or timing of ignition and/or valvetrain can cause early failure due to excessive heat. For this reason, part numbers CC2 and CC3 are offered with a two-year Warranty period only. All other Warranty conditions apply.