2-in-1 Harmonic Damper Puller & Installer Kit for Blown Chrysler Engines
Every Serious Engine Builder needs this tool!
This kit features an exclusive Needle Roller Thrust Bearing which is utilized during both pushing and pulling operations providing minimal friction. This unique feature ensures proper damper alignment with the crank center line and provides smooth, consistent pressure and seating any time, every time. Precision Performance Products Harmonic Damper Puller/Installer kits thrive on heavy usage,and feature all CNC Machined Billet Steel components. This is clearly the best and most comprehensive kit on the market and provides a superb value for the professional engine builder, hot rodder, or home mechanic.
NOTE: Standard Puller Kit Shown
- CNC Machined Billet C1215 Alloy Steel Puller Plate
- CNC Machined Billet 4140 Heat Treated Installer Studs
- CNC Machined Billet 4140 Heat Treated and Carbo-Nitrided Shaft.
- CNC Machined Billet Alloy Nut
- Precision Needle Roller Thrust Bearing Puller Plate
- Black Oxide Finish on All Components
- Many sizes of hardened puller bolts are included
- Fits GM, Ford, Chrysler and many other crankshafts (Part #PPP-300 kit)
- Adapter Stud Kits are available for most imported engines
- Durable foam lined Polyethylene Storage Box