When nothing less than more will satisfy you, go with Banks Big Hoss Module. Big Hoss is a calibrate-to-order module, in up to 5 power levels (for 1999-2003 models), that adds up to +120 hp and +233 lb-ft (with recommended airflow improvements). A pyrometer is recommended (see the Gauge section under Instrumentation). Tunes pulse width and timing.
Up to 5 power levels:
- Level 1: up to +45 hp and +79 lb-ft
- Level 2: up to +60 hp and +111 lb-ft
- Level 3: up to +85 hp and +151 lb-ft
- Level 4: up to +100 hp and +215 lb-ft (Levels 1-4: emissions legal)
- Level 5: up to +120 hp and +233 lb-ft (Non-street, high-performance use only)
Make it a Power Combo! When you group the Big Hoss Module together with other components you save even more money.
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Gain up to +120 hp/+233 lb-ft at rear wheels
- 5 levels to choose from, must select when ordering
- Levels 1-4 are emissions legal
- Level 5 is race only
- A calibrate-to-order module
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-70
- Fits 1994-2003 Ford 7.3L
Big Hoss Module, Calibrate to order tuner for use with 1994-2003 Ford 7.3L