Banks Brake is tops in safety, because it produces higher, more sustained braking power than other exhaust brakes. Only Banks Brake contains electronic features that improve operation and drivability. Its computerized brake control (CBC) module automatically senses throttle position, controls brake engagement and cuts out annoying brake noises. The fast warm-up function prolongs brake durability. Automated brake disengagement at low speed smoothes stop-and-go driving. The pressure actuator is coated with a high-tech material to withstand the harshest environment. Built for years of trouble-free service, Banks Brake never needs adjustment.
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Value-Priced Braking!
- Saves brake wear-and-tear
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- Cut downhill speed up to 49 percent without using wheel brakes!
- Computerized brake controller
- Safe, reliable operation
- SmartLock required for auto trans (P/N 55270)
- Fits Stock Exhaust
- Brake housing assembly
- Pressure actuator
- Computerized Brake Controller (CBC)
- Large butterfly valve with super-alloy shaft-and-bearing system
- Fully assembled air compressor panel
- Stainless turbine outlet pipe
- Quick-connect pneumatic hose
- Wire harness
- Mounting hardware
- Does not fit 325/600 engine
- SmartLock strongly recommended for use with 2003 and 2004 Dodge 47RE transmissions
Banks Brake, Exhaust Braking System for use with 2003-2004 Dodge 5.9L, Stock Exhaust